Stuck at home with back pain? Worried you can’t get help? We understand your aches, pains, and health problems don’t go away even if you’re unable to get out of your home.
How Does Telehealth Work?
Telehealth Physical Therapy is very similar to in-person visits. Here’s how:
- We ask you questions.
- We complete an exam.
- We tell you what’s going on so you know why you’re having a problem.
- We give you options on how to solve the problem
- Then, we instruct you in how to solve the problem from your own home and get you back to living without aches and pains and doing all the things you want to do.
Want to learn more about Telehealth Therapy?
Call 407-572-0313 or inquire below to learn if Telehealth Therapy is right for you:
Reasons Our Telehealth Option Is So Popular:
- For those stuck at home (whether because of the Coronavirus or for other reasons…it doesn’t matter!)
- For those who don’t have an easy way to get to the clinic.
- For the people of Boca Raton who feel like it’s just a bit too far to drive.
- For the people who hate getting stuck in traffic trying to get across town.
- For anyone who is just more comfortable having their health taken care of in the comfort of their home!
Here Are Some Questions People Frequently Have About Telehealth:
- How does Telehealth services work when the PT/Chiro/OT/Massage/ETC can’t touch where it hurts? How is a virtual visit different than in person?
- How does Telehealth Therapy help with Back Pain?
- How does Telehealth Therapy help with Shoulder Pain?
- How does Telehealth Therapy help with Neck Pain?
- I don’t have any workout equipment at home. Can I still use Telehealth services?
- What technology do I need to know how to use for Telehealth?
Your journey to quickly recover from pain or injury can start today from the comfort of your home. There’s no need to take two hours out of your day to get ready and go travel to see a specialist. Virtual visits give you the ease, and comfort, of getting the care you need from the place you’re most comfortable – your home.